Renewal by Andersen Windows are a Smart Choice for Residents in the Grand Rapids, MN, Area
In Grand Rapids, Minnesota, no other window models compare to the Renewal by Andersen windows provided by Altobelli Peterson Construction. With these windows, you can reap the benefits of improved energy efficiency, minimal maintenance requirements, and strength for many years to come.
Our Renewal by Andersen windows feature high-performance, low-E4 glass that offers you a number of benefits. One of them being that the panes block harmful UV rays that can diminish the beautiful color vibrancy of the belongings inside your home. Another great benefit that has our clients excited is that most of our Andersen windows meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® performance criteria. Less heat will enter your home during the summer and escape in the winter, meaning your HVAC system will have an easier time maintaining the perfect temperature inside no matter the weather or the time of year. Using less energy can potentially lead to a smaller carbon footprint and reduced energy bills.
Along with having high-performance glass, Andersen windows have frames that are created with Fibrex®, an Andersen-exclusive extruded composite. This material:
- Can be 2x stronger than vinyl
- Allows for slim frames, thereby affording wide viewable glass areas
- Does not require any future scraping or painting, lessening the time you devote to annual maintenance chores
- Will remain weathertight, because of its great ability to resist expanding and contracting throughout the year-round temperature fluctuations we experience in the Grand Rapids, MN, area
- Replicates the beautiful look of wood, without unsightly natural defects and the porous nature that characterizes real lumber
To learn about the benefits that Andersen windows can bring to your home in Grand Rapids, MN, or another surrounding city, contact Altobelli Peterson Construction and speak with one of our friendly representatives today.